email us at
[email protected]
call us now

+91 4847154250


ASK is a non-profit charitable and philanthropic arm of Aster DM Foundation supported by Aster DM Healthcare & Associates , the leading healthcare conglomerate in the Middle East and India. We work with network of hospitals in PAN India.

We work with Aster Medcity Hospital , Kochi and Aster CMI Hospital , Bangalore to provide advanced medical care at a reasonable cost for deserving sick children. ASK Foundation will assess the eligibility for assistance based on socio-economic status and medical outcome of the child prior to commencement of treatment. Once it’s done the we will waive off 75% of the total bill in collaboration with Aster DM Foundation and Aster Medcity or Aster CMI equally, thus leaving the family to pay only the remaining 25% of the total bill.

The ASK Foundation also extends a helping hand to children who are being treated in empanelled hospitals other than Aster Medcity & Aster CMI , by providing all possible treatment assistance.


become a volunteer donate now